Karin Tampion (2005)
Family Law, Equity & Trusts.
Karin’s practice covers all areas of family law:
- private children proceedings; residence, contact, abduction
- public children proceedings; care, adoption
- financial remedies on divorce/separation
- injunctive relief; non-molestation and occupation orders
She has a particular interest in international disputes and enforcement – for example, cases under the Maintenance Regulation in Europe
Equity & Trusts
Karin’s practice encompasses mainly property disputes – in particular beneficial interests in property.
Qualifications & Awards
- BA (Hons)
- PGDL (Commendation)
- Public Access
- Inner Temple
- Family Law Bar Association