Family & Childcare
Members of the Family & Childcare Law Team draft, advise and act for parents, guardians, local authorities and other interested parties across the full range of private and public family law proceedings.
Our members are all highly sensitive to client needs and are fully aware that lay clients often find the court process daunting and challenging.
The areas covered by our Team include:
- Adoption and Placement Orders.
- Child Abduction.
- Child Arrangement Orders (Residence, Contact).
- Family Law Act proceedings – Occupation Orders; Non-Molestation Orders;
- Financial Orders and Relief – Enforcement Applications; Matrimonial Causes Act 1973; Matrimonial and Family Proceedings Act 1984; Variation Applications.
- Prohibited Steps and Specific Issue Orders.
- Public Family Law – Care Orders; Emergency Protection Orders; Interim Care Orders; Special Guardianship Orders.